| ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT – STUDENTS |
The LifeSIM Medical Simulation Center is pleased to present an unique workshop for students passionate about medical emergencies, that will be held by dr. Iulia Alexandra Andrei, Resident Doctor in Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
Do you want to be prepared in the case of a critical patient and know the intervention procedures? 👨🏼⚕️We have prepared the Advanced Vital Support workshop for you, which will combine the theoretical part with the practical part.
You will be introduced to notions of:
▪️Orotracheal intubation 🫁
▪️Lumbar puncture 💉
▪️ Central venous catheterization 🩸
▪️Medication and its role in emergency 💊
▪️Procedures for rapid intervention at the bedside of the patient in critical condition ⛑️
The workshop will prepare a medical student to be able to:
– recognize the patient at risk of deterioration
– establish a list of differential diagnoses
– ask for the necessary investigations to arrive at a final diagnosis
– establish medical treatment and know resuscitation maneuvers.
🚑 For a unique experience, where you learn all these things 100% hands-on on state-of-the-art simulators, we are waiting for you at the ALS (Advanced Life Support) workshop!
▪ Medical Simulation Center LifeSim Romania, strada Odobești, no. 1, Bucharest
🧑🏻⚕️👩🏻⚕️Who is it addressed to?
▪Students from the Faculty of Medicine, study years III-VI
📩How can you sign up?
▪ By completing the form below by 24th of January, 22:00.
📞 For additional information, do not hesitate to contact the workshop coordinator:
Popescu Maria Alis: email@example.com
The LifeSim Team