Identity: The Center for Human Resource Development „For Life” is an NGO that was established in 2009 with the purpose of training healthcare professionals.
Mission: We wish to be partners in developing and implementing training programs and curricula for medical students, medical residents, specialists, nurses, midwives, and auxiliary staff. We also offer consultancy on themes related to patient safety with the help of medical simulation.
Vision: We want to contribute to the improvement of the patient safety and the medical act by promoting educational opportunities offered on a national and international level medical simulation.
– specialists, residents, nurses, midwives, medical technicians;
– students that attend medical, dental and nursing faculties;
– hospital managers, healthcare organization leaders;
– staff working in medical simulation centers (instructors, technicians, managers);
– paramedics and firemen;
– pharmaceutical companies;
– companies/institutions/societies interested in medical education.